Thursday, June 12, 2008

HER LOVELY (MOTHERLY) LADY LUMP!


Sorry I have been off my game lately. I've been very busy with work. But after the last week of food poisoning, that I brought on myself, and then getting heat exhaustion from working in 98 degree weather with a ton of humidity I have had some pretty crazy dreams and some great inpiration for a new blog. But before that I will give a brief update on Ouwhen, I'm just kidding it's Owen. Sorry if I offended anyone with silly spelled names. He is doing well but sitting low on Patty's pelvis so she has to take it easy. Okay so here is for the inspired thought...
FANTASY BIRTHDAY!
DON'T BE JEALOUS YOU DIDN'T THINK OF IT FIRST ERIC
Here's how it works: I the father am the commissioner.
There is a $5 buy in to predict the date of the boy's birth.
The doctor said the due date is August 31st.
You have until 11:59 pm EST on June 30th to register. You must call the commissioner to submit your due date and time or send a text message. Moneys must be received within 10 business days of your submission or it will be null and void.
You can change your date and time up until 11:59 pm EST on July 31st. The winner will be the one who is closest down to the minute.
You will receive weekly text messages and news of the latest updates about the mother and the pregnancy and you can see what the father/expert analyst/commissioner has to say.
Latest feed: Owen is getting more and more active in the womb and the mother, P. H. Goodson really feels that the baby is coming early this time.
Commissioner analysis: Sometimes the mother has that motherly intuition but then again she is pregnant so it's hard to tell on this one....
If you have any further questions you can contact the commissioner.
Winner of competition wins 75% of the pot and the rest of it goes to pay for diapers. Total dollar amount depends on amount of entries and will be sent to you in the form of a money order within 30 days of the birth. The winner also will get the first picture of the boy besides immediate family, if you are immediate family you will be the first of immediate family, but may be by only a few seconds, but is not guaranteed.

6 comments:

Jan said...

So I wanna hear Patty's thoughts about everyone placing bets on when her belly's going to pop!
By the way Patty, your belly bump is still amazingly beautiful! I'm sure Nate agrees that you are one HOT prego!!

Amy said...

So owen's the name...love that name. Malan and Owen...dang cute!

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Patty you look loverly and beautimous! Love the name pick too. Nate, I have to hand it to you, that's pretty genius to use the bet money on diapers, but I don't think you are keeping enough. I think it should be 50/50! Love you guys!

Natalie said...

Hi Patty! This is Natalie Dahl... that's so exciting that you are pregnant again! And I also LOVE the name Owen! Good to see you again...

The Palmer family said...

I love the motherly lady lump. You look great! Hey I need your email address so we can add you to view our blog, it will be private soon.

Lorraine said...

Patty, this is Lorraine Dahl. So exciting that you are having a boy.. and Malan is so cute! She looks like you did as a toddler. Good luck with the delivery... hope it's not C section, and all goes well..