Thursday, March 13, 2008

We saw something between the legs!!!


We had our first appointment today for the new kid, as many of you know. This is the little guy's profile shot. We didn't get to keep the money shot but it looks like it will be a boy! (What both Patty and I were hoping for, yes I am the blogger, ha ha) It's still early since Patty is 15 weeks along. We will go back for another ultrasound at 20 weeks and get a better look.
I am still new at the whole blog thing so I am trying new things out such as the music playlist which Malan rocks out to in the car. She will often tell us to dance if we are not bobbing our heads or car dancing to her favorite songs.
We found a nice location for my branch which is only 5 minutes away from our house. I now have a long "to do" list before the sales season starts. I am excited to take on the new challenges and a little nervous but it will be good.

13 comments:

Kara said...

You are such a stinkin' liar!!! It's cool though, I guess I can forgive you guys just cuz I'm so excited!!! Congrats!

The Albuquerque Sheps said...

What a great pic...Parker's never turned out that good...but I guess he makes up for that now. I love the music. Very cool. Parker does the same with us. He's even starting to play the air drums like his dad. Very cute!

michelle said...

yay, a boy!! Another guy for Malan to toughen up. Miss you guys.

michelle said...

Yep! Just got watching Juno, Patti reminds me of her-Every word uttered and every thought. The girl cracks me up!!!

The Albuquerque Sheps said...

I love the video of Malan. What a cutey...just want to gobble her up!!!!!!!

Brian and Jennifer said...

Hey Nathan,

How fun to have a boy!!! Congratulations!!! Hope things are going well for you and your family. Looks like you need to update your blog. :) Take care.

Amy said...

I sure miss you Patty and Malan...sorry Nathan...love and miss your girls more than you!!!
Hope you are doing well...wish you were here...loved watching Malan as a baby...so fun...miss that spunky gal! take care

JLR said...

Hey these pics are OLD! I heard there is indisputable video evidence...or something along those lines. GET THIS BLOG UP TO DATE! lol

Congrats!

Jan said...

Congrats you guys!!!! Super excited to see you too!!!! Just a few more weeks and our first year will be history!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss ya!
Janalee

carrie said...

Wish we could've made dinner last night:( How did it turn out?

Kara said...

Rylee has tagged Malan, quit being a bum and actually update your blog...see my blog for instructions.

ALLRED FAMILY said...

Congratulations! A Boy!! How are you guys liking the east? When is your due date Patty???

carrie said...

Hey patty....you need a new post:) Call me :)